What kit to bring with you on a course?
Due to the varied conditions in which we train in, we recommend you consider fetching the following kit with you:
- Firearm, bag and ammunition, applicable to the type of course you are attending. If you don’t have these its not a problem as we carry a large selection of both for club use.
- Cleaning and maintenance kit for your firearm.
- Clothing suitable for the weather conditions. Spare clothing is also recommended and keeping a waterproof kit with you is always a good idea.
- Good quality footwear, gloves, additional work gloves and peaked cap is a good idea.
- Good kit bag, remember also that you could be carrying ammo / cartridges with you over a couple of days.
- Food and plenty of drinks, you may not be close to a shop and we may not have time to stop.
- First aid kit and any medication that you may require.
- Note pad and pen.
- Eye and Ear protection. Very important, DON’T FORGET.
- This list is a basic idea of the kit that should be with you and is not course specific.
- Finally a desire to learn.
Next Training Opportunities:
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)